Itti Bitti - Bitti D'lish Snap in One Nappy (AI2): The Strawberry Shortcake: is itti bitti’s original and ultra trim, low rise modern cloth nappy (MCN)
- All in Two (AI2) nappy with snap in soakers.
- Colour coded snaps on soakers and shells for easy assembly
- Ultra Trim to fit perfectly under clothes
- beautifully soft and waterproof minkee outer fabric. Available in a huge range of other colours plus limited edition prints
- this nappy is not big & bulky
- very easy to use – perfect for Dads, relatives, carers and when ease of use is what you need
- the absorbent bamboo or microfibre soakers are designed to soak away from the skin to look after baby's skin
- a super convenient cloth nappy option
- suedecloth lines the inside to keep baby dry and comfortable and is designed to stay-dry and be stain resistant
- these nappies can have an extra microfibre or bamboo mini booster added (available separately) if extra absorbency is required
- great value for money – if the outer shell of the nappy isn’t dirtied, the soiled soakers can be removed and another set can be easily snapped in
- quick drying as nappy comes apart to wash and dry
Purchase options include:
- Shell Only
- Bamboo Soakers (inludes 2 piece Bamboo Soaker Set RRP $14.95)
- Microfibre Soakers (includes 2 piece Microfibre Soaker Set RRP $12.95)
How many do I need?
- For full time use, an ideal qty would be 15-18 shells with 20-30 soaker sets per size
- For part time use, an ideal qty would be 6-12 shells with 12-20 soaker sets per size
Sized Small, Medium or Large for the best possible fit at each growth stage.
- small size fits 3.5-7.5kgs – approx birth to 4-6 months
- medium size fits 6-12kgs – approx 2-14 months
- large size fits 9-16.5kgs – approx 9-30 months
These are low rise style nappies, designed to sit 2-4cm under the belly button, hugging around the hips and sitting in the crease of the “undie” line, not around the legs, so they will fit well on cuddly or petite babies. They fit higher at the back than at the front. If you are not sure which size to get, especially if you have a boy, size up, not down.