Our new full cup bra is smooth under clothing with the flat lace paneling and smooth, soft microfibre. Flexible underwire offers a higher level of support and expands and flexes with your body reducing pressure on the breast tissue.
For the majority of people wearing a flexi-wire while pregnant and nursing is safe. We simply say that you should not wear a wire when 'you' feel like your breasts are changing in size throughout the day, not for the first couple of weeks after giving birth, and not if you are highly sensitive to issues like mastitis.
- Perfect support for both pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Flexi-wire cup bra for maximum comfort and support
- A frame support for the ultimate support and modesty cover
- Spacer foam for smooth coverage
- Designed with stretch on the top cup to allow for growth
- Easy one handed drop down cups for breastfeeding
- 6 hook and eye extension for ribcage expansion
- Wider straps on the larger cups for added strength